sábado, 21 de diciembre de 2013

Will you still love me ...with LivGlam


Will you still love me,  When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me,  When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will,  I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful????



Destination:LivGlam

Outift: - [LG] Boutique- [ WINTER-13] She Makes Me Wanna  (New) (Only 55L)
Earings: Bodil Earrings - Zibska
Boots: LG Winter 2012-[Stella] -Envy Boots (New) (Only 55L)
Garter: - HolliPocket Smexay Garter - Solid-Black
Skin: -  Glam Affair - Elvi
Tattoo: - Face It! - September Morn Tatt
Lipstick: - .Pekka. Winter lipsticks - pink
Eyes: - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Eyelashes: - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable
Hair: - TRUTH HAIR Vida -  black & whites
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual

Pose: - Exposeur Blissful 8

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola! gracias por dejarnos tu comentario.
Recuerda unirte a nuestro grupo
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about

Hi! thanks for letting us your comments
Remember join are Group
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about