domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

Rose Angel

Hello I would like to introduce myself to all .
I am Brookie and a new blogger for  Who's that girl.??
Having been a fan of this blog for a very long time I am so excited to be actually blogging for it myself.
I am from the UK and have been on SL for a few years off and on.

I am going to start by highlighting the great weekend sales the store Graffitiwear has.
For a limited time they have a selection of dresses half price . The dress I am wearing is 60 Lindens and it is beautiful, feminine and fits perfectly.

All Graffitiwear designs are created with hand drawn original textures and no templates are ever used to make their layered clothing. Visit Graffitiwear for their special weekend sales.
Taxi to Graffitiwear


Hair D!va Mana Onyx (free)


Earings Finesmith May Gift 

Shoes N-Core LuLu Free group gift.

1 comentario:

Hola! gracias por dejarnos tu comentario.
Recuerda unirte a nuestro grupo
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about

Hi! thanks for letting us your comments
Remember join are Group
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about