sábado, 22 de marzo de 2014

Counting Stars with LivGlam and Bauhaus Movement


For someone that I know and care about,  this song is for you Tony. <3

Lately I been, I been losing sleep, Dreaming about the things that we could be...
I see this life like a swinging vine, Swing my heart across the line,
In my face is flashing signs, Seek it out and ye shall find

Old, but I'm not that old, Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold I'm just doing what we're told

I... feel something so right by doing the wrong thing,
I... feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.


Wearing a fabulous new outfit from LivGlam called Acid Queen, now available for only $99L exclusively at Steals and Deals today.




I bring to you our destination,
Destination: LivGlam


Dress: [LG] Boutique - [ SPRING14] Acid Queen 1 (New) Now at Steals and Deals (only $99L)
Hair: - Dura-Boys&Girls 47(Blonde)
Skin: -  Glam Affair - Zara - America

Eyes: - IKON Spectral Eyes - Evening
Eyelashes:- Glam Affair- Starlett Lashes Black
Eyeshadow: [KoKoLoReS] BP - Smokey Glitter Eyeshadows
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual
Pose: - Bauhaus  Movement - 37 Stitches

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola! gracias por dejarnos tu comentario.
Recuerda unirte a nuestro grupo
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about

Hi! thanks for letting us your comments
Remember join are Group
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about