lunes, 25 de febrero de 2013

I'm such a DELISH fan


Standing here facing out from my Bramasole piece of heaven as the warm morning sun
caresses my skin, I am thinking about my working week and what it has install for me.

Listening out for that familiar sound and my senses to awake from my first coffee filtering on
the stove,  I feel luxurious in my Delish brassiere, and almost ready to tackle the day ahead.

The impending weather is the perfect excuse for buying yourself some of the most beautiful lingerie on the marketplace. Black underwear is traditionally sexy and white is clean but why not have a change and let the new colours of olive green, hot pink and Turquoise tempt you?

What would I do without my Delish.

Delish being the destination for today and only $10L
        

Destination Delish

Bra- .:: DELISH ::. Bra - Black (Marketplace - $10L)

Skirt - :FANATIK: Pencil skirt Coffee
Tie - BOTHER.House Ties (Blue Untied) (Marketplace)
Skin - -Belleza- Ava Sk BL 1
Eyes - Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes *grey*
Eyelashes - POISON :. Flirty eyelashes
Lipgloss - -Belleza- Ava SK Matte Lips 9
Hair - D!va Hair "Chisato" (Cat's eye)
Nails - Izzie's - Long French Nails
Accessory 1 - ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Melissa Ring Cream Gold
Accessory 2 - ..:: BenS Beauty ::..  Madam Rose Bangle



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola! gracias por dejarnos tu comentario.
Recuerda unirte a nuestro grupo
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about

Hi! thanks for letting us your comments
Remember join are Group
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about