domingo, 13 de julio de 2014

1364 - S&M

Feels so good being bad 
There's no way I'm turning back 
Now the pain is my pleasure 'cause nothing could measure


Conjunto: Busty Boutique @ The Boobies Planet Uba black
Joyeria: LUAS- ELVIRA BLACK
Botas: Slink Demi Boots Black
Cabello: [LeLutka]-BOUFFANT
Skin: :.::Hot Stuff::.:@The Boobies Planet Elize Fair
Lipcolor: Pink Acid
Manos: Slink Mesh Hand Flat (Izquierda) - Slink Mesh Hand Bag (Derecha)
Pies: Slink Feet Female High

Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me


Oh, I love the feeling you bring to me, oh, you turn me on
It's exactly what I've been yearning for, give it to me strong
And meet me in my boudoir, make my body say ah ah ah
I like

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola! gracias por dejarnos tu comentario.
Recuerda unirte a nuestro grupo
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about

Hi! thanks for letting us your comments
Remember join are Group
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about