domingo, 30 de marzo de 2014

Wild


 ♫If I go hard, let me tell you that it's worth it
Play the right cards, I ain't afraid to work it
Brush 'em right off, when they say I don't deserve it
Hands on my heart, you, you keep my fire burning

Ooh it feels so crazy when you scream my name
Love it when you rock me over every day
When I think about it I could go insane
Here we are it's beautiful, I'm blown away♫

  • Velvet bow headband SYURI black *booN
  • Hair/This Natural Santana 75LSALE !for The Lazy Sunday *Milk*
  • Skully Choker !TLB @ ROCK ATTITUDE FAIR
  • Outfit(top- corset-short) w/Lolas Tango,Azz,Brazilia,Baby Bump,Perfect Bum,Banned Booty,Hud Applier GIFT for Evil Buny 4 Hunt (starting april 1st) *ToXiC*H*
  • MESH BLACK METALHEAD BOOTS HOLLY @ ROCK ATTITUDE FAIR
  • Songbird Poses w/mic {NanTra} @ ROCK ATTITUDE FAIR
  • No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario

    Hola! gracias por dejarnos tu comentario.
    Recuerda unirte a nuestro grupo
    FREE JOIN
    secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about

    Hi! thanks for letting us your comments
    Remember join are Group
    FREE JOIN
    secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about