viernes, 21 de marzo de 2014

1319 - I Want Candy

I know a guy who's tough but sweet
He's so fine, he can't be beat
He's got everything that I desire
Sets the summer sun on fire

I want candy, I want candy


Conjunto: NEW! ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Made Of Candy -Top,Shorts & Boots-
Joyas: [ glow ] studio Picture Show SET - Group Gift

Go to see him when the sun goes down
Ain't no finer boy in town
You're my guy, just what the doctor ordered
So sweet, you make my mouth water

I want candy, I want candy


Skin: Pink Acid@The Skin Fair 2014 Anakoi (Freckles) - Butterscotch*,Todos los appliers estan incluidos.
Lipcolor: Pink Acid@The Skin Fair 2014  Overly Done - Fake Lips - Jam
Manos: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Cabello: TRUTH HAIR@The Arcade Maiko [Brown 2 Fade / Gold] RARE 1

Candy on the beach, there's nothing better
But I like candy when it's wrapped in a sweater
Some day soon I'll make you mine, 
Then I'll have candy all the time

I want candy, I want candy
I want candy, I want candy...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola! gracias por dejarnos tu comentario.
Recuerda unirte a nuestro grupo
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about

Hi! thanks for letting us your comments
Remember join are Group
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about