sábado, 18 de enero de 2014

Man Down


♫ I didn't mean to end his life
I know it wasn't right
I can't even sleep at night
Can't get it off my mind
I need to get out of sight
Before I end up behind bars ♫

  • KARIN HAIR BLONDE GROUP GIFT Pelle
 •  My face markings Tattoo NEW!! 10L Freaky Princess
  • Doggy Dog Leash Golden ..::DeliciouS::. @ fi*Friday
  • Militar Crop Top and Bra mesh NS:: @ SLFW
  • Bulletbelt -DRD-
  • Ripped Ultra Low Rise Jeans Black w/ Azz Applier NEW!! ::Moon Inc::
  • Rigged worn combat boots 10L -DRD-
  • No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario

    Hola! gracias por dejarnos tu comentario.
    Recuerda unirte a nuestro grupo
    FREE JOIN
    secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about

    Hi! thanks for letting us your comments
    Remember join are Group
    FREE JOIN
    secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about