miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2013

Its cold outside


♫ Back here
I really can't stay
Baby it's cold outside
I gotta go away
Baby it's cold outside
This evening has been
Been hoping that youd drop by
So very nice
I'll hold your hands their just like ice
My mother will start to worry
Beautiful what's your hurry?
My father will be pacing the floor
Listen to the fireplace roar
So really I better scurry
Beautiful please don't hurry
Well maybe just a half a drink more
Put some records on while I pour
The neighbors might think
Baby it's bad out there
Say.. what's in this drink?
No cabs to be had out there
I wish I knew how to break the spell
Your eyes are like starlight now
I'll take your hat your hair looks swell
I ought to say no, no, no sir
Mind if move in closer?
At least I'm gonna say that I tried
What's the sense of hurtin' my pride?
I really can't stay
Baby don't hold out
(Both) Ahh but its cold outside!♫


"Bing Crosby"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola! gracias por dejarnos tu comentario.
Recuerda unirte a nuestro grupo
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about

Hi! thanks for letting us your comments
Remember join are Group
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about