martes, 10 de diciembre de 2013

I'm yummy

♫ Im feelin' yummy head to toe, you see me
Aint got no patience so lets go, you see me
Look, Im diet drama, wanna spend the night? Dont bring pajamas
Man theres so much heat beneath these clothes, you see me
I know youve been waiting but Ive been off making babies
And like a chef making donuts and pastries, its time to make you sweat
Sex and sugar is the flavor, ovens and beaters and graters
Beats made of bongos and shakers, its time to make you sweat ♫


"Gwen Stefani "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola! gracias por dejarnos tu comentario.
Recuerda unirte a nuestro grupo
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about

Hi! thanks for letting us your comments
Remember join are Group
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about