sábado, 25 de mayo de 2013

It's a warm summer's morning, why not take a quick swim with Pixelites


Here I am sitting by the water and thinking it would be so nice to have a swim right now. The water lapping at my feet and legs, cooling me slowly against my flushed and warm skin. Beckoning me, come, come, melt into the water and feel it's refreshing beauty.

To be honest the wanting to swim is just a fantasy, as it is winter time now, and for once after being home alone for a bit I forgot how nice it could be to have a little 'me time'.  I think I am actually missing summer more than ever right now. The cold weather makes my skin dry and all I want is to run down to the beach and to feel the warm sun giving me all those nourishing vitamins. After running around all morning on this cold weekend, I think sometimes we forget how relaxing it can be to do your own thing.

We can in fact be our own best friends. Think about it...we don't have to argue with ourselves on what to eat, watch, do, etc. It is fantastic! Perfect dream date ever! I mean I am sure it can be a little lonely when all you ever have is 'me time' but when it is infrequent like once every couple of weeks it can be enjoyable, relaxing, and even something you secretly look forward to without hurting your loved ones feelings (significant other, family, friends, etc.).
 
So if you don't have plans, don't sweat it! Think about all the things you want to do (they don't have to be exciting like riding a motorcycle or going skydiving)...they can simply be curling up on the sofa with your favourite book, watching a DVD, or going for that much wanted swim. Sometimes all you need to have for a good time is a good old date with yourself. It can be a time to reconnect, reminisce, and give yourself some much needed t.l.c.  For those like me that are wanting more frequent me time, then don't forget to quickly take a visit to our destination for today - Jersey Shore. All clothes under $100L so don't delay, teleport there right now :)


Destination:  Pixelites at Jersey Shore

Top - ::PL:: Pied de Poule Summer Top ($100L for both - only today-tomorrow)
Skirt - ::PL:: Pied de Poule Summer Skirt
Skin - Izzie's - Geanna Skin natural
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Hair - [LeLutka]-ALICE hair/Light Blonde
Nails - Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails V 4 by Jaman
Accessory 1 - Donna Flora ABIGALE ivory ring
Accessory 2 - Meli Imako - Mesh_Towel Over Shoulder

Pose - Del May - Mellow

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola! gracias por dejarnos tu comentario.
Recuerda unirte a nuestro grupo
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about

Hi! thanks for letting us your comments
Remember join are Group
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about