miércoles, 3 de abril de 2013

Springtime 'mmm' with Matroosha, Mayfly, and Maxi Gossamer



As I am heading into the cooler months, most of you are heading into Spring.
Spring means so much to me and I am guessing to you as well. For some of you, after a cold, snowy and miserable winter, many people are more than ready to see the first shoots of the spring flowers. Spring is a joyous season that is beloved for so many reasons. My heart desires the warmth of the sun, the feeling of being free, the smells of the forest, the green of the grass, and to pick up a flower or three and take them home to my house.

Yet reaching for my jumper, I envy you all that are heading into spring, and I know that it is only a few more months until Spring will be near me again.

So take this time to open your eyes, smell the warmth of the sun, and the flowers that are blooming, Having that time to look around and to shake off the coldness within.

For our destination today, come visit a springtime destination at:

Dress - Matroosha. Olessia Dress (in the Shey Store) only $75L
Skin - Belleza - Ava Sk 6
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (True Grey) (New)
Eyelids - LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Eyelids
Hair - >TRUTH< Caprice - caramel (New)
Nails - ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
Accessory 1 - Maxi Gossamer - MG - Necklace - Sybil's LadyBug (Fameshed) (New)
Pose - Sugar Heart = Bon Bon 1 (New)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola! gracias por dejarnos tu comentario.
Recuerda unirte a nuestro grupo
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about

Hi! thanks for letting us your comments
Remember join are Group
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about