viernes, 1 de febrero de 2013

PoisonRed, FIEND, & {What Next}




Have you ever heard the expression, "When it rains, it pours"?
I have always wondered what does this mean.
My intepretation of the above..is when troubles come, they come together.
I think that has been one of those weeks.
I had heard from a few sources of this destination today that was closed for renovations called Lac Rouge. Finding myself in this troublesome moment I could not resist having a little lay down and thinking to myself how to get out of this predicament.
Just sometimes, we all need to reflect, take a little break and just be by ourselves to re-energise and find our path again. Thankfully for that little break, the path has widened and all is well again.
Wearing these cute mesh clothes from FIEND, and other items from PoisonRed (see below).
I relaxed and chilled while waiting for the rains to stop, to figure out a way to get around my troubles.
I guarantee, if you have ever had or having one of those days, take a walk at the destination/s below.

Destination - Lac Rouge
Shirt, Jacket - PoisonRed- Mesh Hope Alpha JacketWhitShirt new - (all only $59 L)

Shorts - [FIEND] Karma - Denim Shorts
Hair- [LeLutka]-JOLIE_RM hair - Sookie
Shoes - [FIEND] Ballerina Flats - Black L
Skin - MOJO EYES MAKE UP 03
Eyes- "MOJO* Blue eyes 132 Large
Nails - Izzie's - Long French Nails
Accessories 1 - {what next} Plain Bicycle - (BLUE)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola! gracias por dejarnos tu comentario.
Recuerda unirte a nuestro grupo
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about

Hi! thanks for letting us your comments
Remember join are Group
FREE JOIN
secondlife:///app/group/71ba996e-ae90-368d-9e26-72d54662c7d1/about